Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Some People just don't realize

We have this lady who does contract work for us, in out Central Office. She asked me this morning if I was coming down with a cold. I told I have had this scratchy throat for the last couple of weeks. She agreed and blamed it on one of the other guys, in out office. I am somewhat tired of having this lady around here, she has no clue about life in General. So I just told her, it wasn't the other guy, it was her. She is the one that invades everyones personal space. If she talks to you, she has to be almost rubbing shoulders with you. I give this total Redneck woman a hard time, about her swearing. She said one time, she swears to keep up with the guys she is around. So I explained to her, I don't swear and she has never heard me swear. The other guys I work with verified that with her, that I do not swear. These same guys try not to swear around me as well. She seems to be offended when I tell her she is swearing alot. Shouldn't I be the one offended when she swears and/or takes the Lords Name in Vain? She is a 39 yr old woman, who I am thinking belongs in the Navy, because she swears like a sailor.

1 comment:

Queen Mum said...

I hate when people swear to impress others, or to shock them. I usually don't say anything, and they catch on, like your co-workers. Sometimes I have asked them not to swear around me. Sometines I got sarcastic and asked if they are too stupid to know any other discriptive words; and would they like a list from my 3-year old son who is smarter--he doesn't have to swear to make a point...........