Monday, November 17, 2008

Ambien, helps sleep, but....

I am starting to notice, the longer I have taken this Ambien medication to help me sleep, the more I am starting to forget. My short term memory is starting to suffer. Yesterday, I forgot about Ivy's meeting with the Bishop. I have forgotten some other things as well, but that seems to be the most important that I have forgotten. Long term memory has not failed me, as of yet. I guess I will have to not take these every night. I have a neice and a sister, both nurses and both had warned me about the short term memory. Why can they not find something with no side effects? This medication has helped me sleep better, but it seems I have to give up something in return.
On a good note, I had the so-called temporary dialysis access removed from my chest last Thursday. It is amazing how that removal has seemed to lift a huge amount from my already overburdened senses.

No comments: