Monday, November 10, 2008

It is over, finally.....

Even if you did not vote for the man, we as a country still need to support him. I do not agree with alot of Obama's beliefs. But at the same time, we must support him. If we do not support our President, where we have a divided country, where would that put us the next few years down the road? We have had Presidents who have embarrassed us before, but we still supported them. I think the worst thing we could do is divide ourselves, as a country. If that happened, it would open the door to greater turmoil within. Let's put our differences aside and once again unite. It amazes me how we became United 7 years ago, but we cannot Unite even after the majority of the people have spoken. Who is to say this next Presidency is a wash? I cannot. I also cannot tell you if McCain would have won, he would do any better. So count your blessings that you still live in a free country, where it will take your say so to make a difference.

2 comments:

Laura said...

I'm praying and praying and praying for the man. He has a heavy load to bear.

Anonymous said...

According to Al-Zawahiri, Al-Qaeda hates him, so I am seeing some hope. We would have to worry if Al-Qaeda liked him. But he did offend Poland over the placement of missiles in a conversation he had with their leader a day or two after the election. Not sure if that's a good thing...