Friday, April 10, 2009

Boys will be, uh, funny....

Last night, while Becca was at her class, Connor, Theron, Sara and I were the only ones home. Sara was sleepy and went to bed somewhat early. I was playing a Star Wars game of Chances, on the computer. I heard Theron start laughing, hard. I really didn't pay much attention at first, but his hard laughter kept going on and on. When I turned to see what he was laughing at, I found Connor had showered and came out to the living room in just his boxers. This go Theron to strip down to his boxers, then proceed to act out some of Nacho Libre on Connor. Not only were they in their boxers, but the whole chest area, on both of them was a bright red. I then heard Theron say, as he was going after Connor, Nipple Tweest. It was so funny to watch these two chase each other around doing this. Then Becca got home, Theron decided that was getting boring, so he climbed up on the arm of the chair, put his hands above his head and proclaimed he was going to use his Eagle Powers on Connor. Connor, still having fun, laid down on the floor and put a couch cushion on top, so it wouldn't hurt as bad when Theron actually jumped on him. Luckily Becca stopped him, before both got hurt. All in all, it was great to see both of them having so much fun, reinacting parts from a Movie.

1 comment:

rock pup said...

wow I see them do that a bunch so it doesn't surprise me but it is pretty funny