Monday, February 9, 2009

I cannot wait to get home.

I am not sure about the rest of you, but I love to go home after the day is finished. Maybe it is because I have to put up with people who do not use the best of language as they speak. Maybe I just hate being at this job. Nope, it is because I would rather be with my family than anywhere else. Even when some of them may be in a bad mood, I would still rather be with them. I love to go home and see my wife and kids, I wish the kids would clean up after themselves, but none the less, there is no place I would rather be than at home with them all. I know I am probably not the easiest person to be around, I wish I did not have to sit on a machine while the rest eat. But one day, I hope soon, I will be able to come home, as I use to, not as late though, then be able to help out more.

1 comment:

Laura said...

you cannot wait to get home, and everyday, I cannot wait for Gabe to get home. All seems right with the world when we are all together. Getting kids to pick up their stuff. Yeah, we struggle with it as well =). You are not alone =).