Tuesday, February 24, 2009

What a woman!!!!

As I was driving up the street, on my way home yesterday, I noticed the garage door opened. When I got closer, I noticed the van inside tilted to one side. First thought, Becca had a flat tire she was changing. When I walked into the garage, there she was, the engine compartment seemed to be torn apart. Not really, just seemed that way. What she was doing was replacing the Van's radiator, with a little help from Chance. I gave her a site, autoparts site, Partstrain.com, where you can get replacement parts for less money. Any how, my point is, I am married to a very remarkable woman. Not only can she do mechanical work on the vehicles, but she has repaired every appliance in our house, less the Microwave. While I was at work on Saturday, she replaced our dishwasher, this next week she will run her first Marathon. All of this and she can still be a woman. That is more than most men do!!!! She is a nurse to kids and husband, she is a homemaker, she is a student, a mechanic, an electrician of sorts, but most of all she is a woman!!!!!!

4 comments:

Queen Mum said...

Yeah, that's my girl!

matt said...

I've fixed the microwave before.

Elizabeth said...

Yeah me too. I've fixed a microwave before.

Laura said...

You all are my heroes =)