Tuesday, January 6, 2009

A New Year is Upon Us

What a way to start a new year, tired. Becca and I have started training for Home Hemo Dialysis. The training, I think will go much faster than the nurse thinks. Becca is doing great, she stuck me for the first time today. I thought she did great sticking the needles in my arm, she didn't hesitate at all. She didn't hit the graft today, but according to the nurse, she was right on top of it. Once she gets the feel for how deep it actually is, she will have no problem. Anyhow, training starts at 6:00 am, so both of us can make it to our jobs. I moved my hours up, so I now get off work at 6:00 pm. We have only been doing this for two days now, but those are long hours for both of us. Luckily my Mom is here helping out with Theron during the day.

1 comment:

Queen Mum said...

I am glad your Mom is here to help. Even if all she can do is take care of Theron until you get home, that is great. I will come out on Friday to help clean and get ready for the weekend. Probably not the best timing for dinner group to be at your house, but your Mom will get to meet some of your good friends.