Friday, December 26, 2008

A New Year to look forward to!!!!

Why is it, at this time of year, we think of years past and the past year? I guess we look at it, in hopes the New Year will be better. I look at the past year and think, it just couldn't have been worse. But I count my blessings, First and foremost, I am thankful for my family, both my family and my extended family, who have been there for me through all of my trials. Which brings me to be thankful for my trials. Once again I have learned more this time around, then I did when I was younger. Maybe because I am older, maybe because through it all, I believe, my testimony has grown 10 fold. From paying my tithes and offerings, to the still small voice that told me to Fear Not. I have seen, since I have been comforted by the Spirit, that my family has also been comforted. I may not be perfect, but at least I know My Father in Heaven is watching over my family and myself.

No comments: