Monday, January 19, 2009

I started thinking, with all my spare time.....

....at work that is. I wrote a letter to members of my family today, to tell them some memories I have of each individual one and why they are special to me. It really made me think of the small things, of those I know, that make them special to me. It may not be something big, like being a parent or a spouse or a child. It is the small things they have done that have somewhat captured me, that is what makes them special. Not just the one thing, but all the small things they do make them special.
I have a niece, Kristin, who one trait I love about her, is she is brutally honest. This has done me more good than she will ever realize, but still this is what makes her so special to me. So sit back, take a few minutes out of your day and think about all of those people and the small things they do, that makes them special to you.

No comments: