Monday, October 20, 2008

So I have a problem sleeping....

For about the last 6 months I have had problems getting to sleep. Actually, I could fall asleep the first time, just fine. I usually wake up 15 to 30 minutes later and would be awake for hours. I was getting used to my 3 to 4 hours of sleep a night, until last night. Last night I just could not fall asleep. I tried everything from hot cocoa, to some pills I have, that have melatonin in them. Melatonin is the chemical found in Turkey that makes you sleepy. Nothing worked!!! I finally fell asleep, although it was 45 minutes before I had to wake up for work. Needless to say, I called in to my supervisor to let him know I was not coming in today. Queen Mom gave me some of her sleeping pills on Saturday, they worked great. Needless to say, if you need medications, talk to Queen Mom or myself. Between the two of us, we should be able to come up with something to help you.
I am thinking my lack of sleep has to do with the picture Sumo dug up of Matt mooning the camera.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, nice to know that my mother and my husband are starting an underground pharmaceutical company. C'mon, guys don't you know that's illegal? It's probably really hard to sleep when you're basking in my beauty. The light must keep you awake. Shall I start sleeping on the couch?

pappasan said...

Yes your glow did make it hard to sleep early on in our marriage, but I have gotten use to it now. So no need to sleep on the couch. But when I cannot sleep I go to the couch so as to not keep you awake. Isn't that nice of me???

Anonymous said...

I see. You've "gotten used to it," huh? Thanks.