Friday, October 17, 2008

Heres mine now!!!!

I watched the Presidential debate the other night, with my wife and Ivy. Needless to say, I heard things and saw things from both canidates that I did not like. One was McCain continued to change the subject, by beating Obama's plan for higher taxes, into the ground. I was so tired of hearing it, that I just wanted him to shut up.

Two, McCain did make some good points, as well as Obama. But there were times when McCain brought something out about Obama, you could see it in Obama's eyes that McCain was telling the truth. Obama then would try and make us believe he didn't do these things.

Between these two things, this has put me up in the air more then I was before. I think I will just write in my Dentists name on the ballot. He is funny, smart, a good Christian and one fine Dentist. Or, Gabe wrote a comparison awhile back between he and Palin. I told Gabe I would vote for him also. So my ballot will look like this. My Dentist, Justin, I will write in for President. I will then write in Gabe's name as his running partner. Now I really don't care which of the two would be President, because I trust them both. Of which I really don't trust either of the two canidates that are running.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I run all the time and nobody votes for me:(

pappasan said...

Sumo, you will be their Economics Advisor.

matt said...

You can't judge black people by looking in their eyes when other people are talking about them. He might have been hungry or maybe he already ate and had a stomach ache. Those guys eat out on the road everyday!

Laura said...

I had the same feelings Ben - that's why I am not voting for the individual anymore - just going on the party now. If I write in, I am throwing away my vote. So I can't make myself do it no matter how much I want to.

Laura said...

sumo - I would vote for you for President =)