Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Finally, a beautiful day in Texas

I love this time of year, the only time of year I love, here in Texas. The high for the day is suppose to be 79 degrees. When I left for work this morning it was nice and cool. Finally, a little relief from the Texas summer we had. We also had some rain last night, which helped this nice morning.
My last post, I stated everything is finally coming together, medically for me. Poor Rebecca though was up late last night doing homework. I woke up around 12:30 and she was angry, because the assignment she was working on, was causing her to redo what she was doing, over and over again. Mind you, she had been working on this for hours prior, and she was terribly frustrated. I don't blame her for being so, but I will sure be happy when she transfers to a REAL school with REAL teachers. I think she will like that much better. Although the classes will probably be tougher, I think part of the reason she does get frustrated, is the intructors do not seem to be to bright. This year, like last, she has to show the instructors why they are wrong. I think it is funny, but I also think it is taking a toll on her. With everything she has had to do this year, with the kids and me, and now school, she really does deserve a break.

2 comments:

Queen Mum said...

Maybe she and I should go have lunch on Friday............

pappasan said...

Or maybe a spa treatment....