Tuesday, August 12, 2008

The Best Pets

Are someone else's where the kids are welcome to go over and help with. A lady down the street had the kids come over and help find some kittens, that were making noise, but she could not find them. Five kittens in all, 2 of them given away already to the New Home Sales Lady. This lady is in the running for Surrogate Grandmother. I am wondering if you can legally adopt an older person as a Grandparent. For helping with the kittens, this wonderful lady took the 4 older kids to Ross Department Store. She gave each of them a $30 spending limit. Then she bought Theron a shirt and pajamas. That is the type of neighbor I have always wanted to live by. She loves the kids, she gives them crafts and presents at Christmas. I wish more people were like her.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bonna rocks!!!

Laura said...

I hope I can be more like that someday! =)