Monday, July 20, 2009

South Dakota

We made our second trip to South Dakota last week, it was sure nice to get away from the Texas heat. The second night we were there, there was a terrible storm, tennis ball sized hail was reported, close to my brothers ranch. Corn fields and soybean fields were leveled. My brother was very lucky, only a quarter of his crops were damaged. At one location, a neighbor's corn was shredded, across the road, my brothers corn not damaged. Other than that, everyone had a good time. I missed a few days with dialysis, but it was well worth the trip. In Sioux Falls, at dialysis, I ran into the nurse who dialized me the first few times, when Iwas 13 yrs old. That was pretty neat, to see somene from that long ago. To let all of you know, that year was 1977.

3 comments:

matt said...

Best year EVER!!!

Anonymous said...

I'll bet you did alot of CRYING that year, Matt. You probably wanted something lame, too, like food or a diaper change. Geez. Unlike Ben's brother, all of my brother's corn was damaged years ago. I was probably the perpetrator in that...

Panharith said...

great post you have done here.





Goldenslot สล็อต
GCLUB